ART DIRECTION. BRAND X DESIGN. STYLIST.
With a true talent in visual storytelling, Devon connects design with strategy to create intentional visual identities for small businesses across a range of industries. She is an experienced brand manager, art director, designer and stylist and hobby photographer.
Devon is the brand manager for the Small Business Revolution, an original series by Deluxe–airing on Hulu and Prime Video–that provides small business with the makeover of a lifetime. As brand manager, she assures brand consistency across all marketing channels and communication initiatives for the series. She also designs the individual brands for the featured businesses each season, connecting customer needs to each small business’s story.
Devon also produces, directs and styles studio and environmental photoshoots, which marries her talents in creative thinking and problem solving.
As a leader in advertising and marketing, Devon was recently recognized by AdFed Minnesota as “32 Under 32” people for her leadership, creativity, and originality, and was recently named as Co-Director of Events to the Ad2 Board of Directors.
She is avidly curious and endlessly inspired by the world around us.
- Deluxe Toastmasters; Photography, Curiosity, and Branding
- UW-Stout Graphic Communications; Alumni Series
- 2020 IABC; Brand Panelist
- 2020 DX Live; Communicating During a Pandemic
- Lansing Community College; Marketing with Authenticity
- 2021 AdFed Student Advertising Summit; Career Journey Panelist
What DBD does
- Art Direction
- Brand Identity
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Support + Brand Upkeep
- Production Styling